- Thanks to everyone who participated in the ECS MHA Sing-along this afternoon.
- There are still tables available for the Quiz evening on Saturday 8th Book at a rehearsal or email Claudy.
- Sue Jeffreys is organising a raffle for the quiz. She will be happy to accept donations of quiz prizes next Tuesday. Members not attending the quiz obviously won’t be able to buy tickets, but please consider contributing with a cash donation towards quiz prizes. There will be a donations tin at choir next Tuesday.
- Posters and flyers for the spring concert ‘Women’s Voices: Celebrating Female Composers’ on Saturday 21st March are now available. We all need to sell this concert, as it’s rationale is the hitherto low profile of female composers, meaning that most of the composers featured are not well-known. In addition to usual outlets, please get flyers to any women’s groups you know of, including women’s groups attached to churches (e.g. Mothers’ Union, Young Wives) and secular women’s groups, also other groups like exercise classes and book clubs with lots of women members. Ian (as publicity officer) will be pleased to have details and can arrange distribution to particular groups if necessary.
- Concert tickets will be available next week.
- If you haven’t already done so, please indicate clearly in relevant columns on the weekly register whether or not you are planning to sing in the concert (hopefully √, otherwise ? or x) and attending the Thursday rehearsal on 19th