- Mark will say something about the music but I want to thank everyone who helped with the organisational aspects of Saturday’s concert, with refreshments (led by Penelope) and in the church (led by Roger). Thanks also to Philip for rigging his camera so that Marion could see the conductor. Special thanks to those who helped with clearing up the church. I understand that in the end that was left to just a few people, and we’re going to ask that everybody with the physical capacity does something in future – even moving one chair would make a significant difference.
- We have settled on afternoon of Friday 20th December for our Blake Court Christmas concert. I’m sorry if you could only do the Wednesday. The sign-up sheet will still be on the table each week for you to indicate any changes in your availability.
- Singing for Syrians is now booked for Tuesday 17th December, between 5.30pm and 7.30pm at Arnos Grove Station The station accommodates a maximum of 15 singers and 2 collectors. We can rotate singer and collector roles, which means maximum is 17. If more members wish to participate we can introduce shifts.
- Thank you to members who responded to the notice about subscriptions. We now don’t anticipate having to debar anyone from voting at the AGM next Tuesday!
- Committee positions to be filled at the AGM next Tuesday:
Co-Secretary (job share with Penelope)
6. There will be a sale of books, CDs, DVDs and ‘bring and buy’ items to raise funds for ECS during the rehearsal on Tuesday 26th November 2019, organised by Anne Rehahn with help from Marion George, Jan Metcalfe and Margret Twinn. Sale to start at 7.15pm and continue during an extended break. Please look out suitable merchandise to bring that evening. Unsold items to be taken home by donor.