- Thank you to all participants in the Enfield Choirs Showcase. It was a very successful evening which raised just over £1,500 for the Nightingale Cancer Support Centre. Mark’s view on our performance: ‘I think we did extremely well, especially considering the low numbers of men.’ If anyone has any comments about the Showcase, please email them to Lesley J at email@example.com Thank you if you’ve already returned your music. Otherwise, ASAP, please.
- Thank you if you have already paid your subs (in full/first instalment) for 2019-20. Subs deadline was Tuesday 1st You need to pay the £30 levy before you can use any levy tickets for the autumn concert – very good deal as you can make £2 on each levy ticket if you wish!
- Autumn Concert on 2nd November 2019
Thanks if you’ve already signed up; if not, please do so asap.
Tickets are now available from Vivien Taylor. Email your order to Vivien and collect your tickets at the next rehearsal. Online payments fine. Alternatively, bring your order and cash/cheque to choir.
Please help with publicity. Flyers are on table near stage each week, with list for you to say where you’re using them. Please also distribute the e-flyer/poster already circulated among your family, friends and acquaintances. Encourage everyone to attend what should be an excellent concert!
- There’s room for a few more members to volunteer for the MHA Sing-along 2-3pm on Tuesday 22nd
- Christmas seems a long way off, but we do need everyone to say as soon as possible dates you can do for our annual Blake Court (retirement complex in Highlands Village, Winchmore Hill) concert. It’s now narrowed down to two possible dates: Wednesday 18th December or Friday 20th December, with the latter currently looking the most likely date. The commitment is from 2pm to approx. 4.30pm. Let Lesley J know by email. I think everyone who’s participated would agree that it’s is a lovely experience with a very appreciative audience.