- Books, CDs, DVDs and bric a brac bring and buy sale for choir funds next Tuesday 26th November. Please try to come a bit early and bring contributions and cash. Sale will start before choir and continue during an extended break. Thanks to Anne and her team.
- Christmas concert: Vivian unable to attend tonight and asks members to email her with tickets orders, so she can have them ready for next week. Tickets can be paid for online, in which case please email Vivien with details of your online payment.
- Sue is collecting contributions of suitable food items for Christmas hamper raffle to be held on Tuesday 10th December (our last meeting of term). Sue thanked those who had made donations last night.
- Please mark the register for the Christmas concert. We need to know asap whether or not you’ll be singing by tick, cross or (if necessary) question mark.
- Blake Court Christmas Concert on afternoon of Friday 20th Unfortunately I’ve lost the sign-up sheet, so please sign up on the new one.
- Singing for Syrians at Arnos Grove on Tuesday 17th December sign-up sheet.
- Singing Feedback Day Sign-up sheet. Details on the sheet, and form a separate post on this website.